You are here
Pfizer is committed to the delivery of safe and effective products to patients and consumers, a fundamental element of our Company’s Purpose and Mission.
To meet this commitment, Pfizer maintains a quality-focused culture to ensure the highest priority is placed on the safety, efficacy and reliability of our products, the safety of our patients and consumers, the quality of data supporting regulatory submissions, and interactions with our stakeholders.
Pfizer leaders are committed to maintaining a quality culture with appropriate systems and processes in place to drive quality-focused behaviors and ensure decision making based on what is best for product quality, patient and consumer safety, and protection of Pfizer’s reputation and business.
Each person in Pfizer is accountable for ensuring product quality, and patient and consumer safety.
As part of Pfizer’s commitment to Quality:
- Pfizer’s business is conducted in compliance with applicable quality regulations, codes and standards;
- Division leaders are accountable to ensure procedures are in place that adequately define the expectations for work that supports, or directly affects, product quality, product registration and/or data that supports product quality and patient or consumer safety;
- All Colleagues and Contingent Workers have the appropriate education, training, skills and experience to carry out their work competently, in accordance with applicable regulations and Pfizer policies and procedures;
- Records, documentation and data are managed in accordance with applicable regulations. • Processes for escalating issues to ensure product integrity and patient and consumer safety are in place and consistently used; and
- There is effective oversight of any third party carrying out work on behalf of Pfizer.
Pfizer’s Quality Policy is implemented through a comprehensive Quality Management System. Our performance is monitored and regularly reviewed to ensure our standards of conduct meet our high expectations of quality for our patients, customers, and stakeholders.