You are here
Pfizer supports policies that advance medical innovation and access to medicines which cure, treat and prevent illness and disability.
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Corporate Responsibility
- Direct to Consumer Communication, U.S.
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
- Evolving Payment Models
- Healthcare Reform, U.S.
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Medicare Part D Stable and Effective
- Patient Engagement and Involvement in Research and Development
- Patient Out of Pocket Costs, U.S.
- Personalized Medicine
- Role of Pharmaceuticals in U.S. Health Care Spending
- Substandard Medicines
- Tax Policy, U.S.