You are here
Supplier Network Collaboration
What is SNC?
Supplier Network Collaboration (SNC) describes the current business model for collaboration between Pfizer and its trading partners. Pfizer and selected partners will collaborate via the SNC Web Portal, responding to demand and supply information or via Business to Business (B2B) integration, by exchanging XML or EDI messages.
Access SNC Portal:
Benefits of SNC
- Creates a two-way competitive advantage through shared information and improved integration of business processes
- Increases supplier production optimization
- Streamlines procurement process
- Reduces inventory levels in the pipeline and reduction of lead times
- Reduces manual intervention
Overview of SNC Modules
- Purchase Order Collaboration (POC) — Allows for Pfizer to maintain control of the MRP planning process, creation, release and transmission of Purchase Orders to external partners
- Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI) — Qualified Partners will be able to analyze Pfizer's forecast requirement and inventory information, and in turn, enter a replenishment plan in the SNC portal. This model will allow the SMI supplier to create replenishment orders from the plan, which automatically create Pfizer purchase orders in ECC
SNC Registration for Supplier Administrators (elearning) — This course explains the process for registering and maintaining external users of the Pfizer's SNC system. The course should only be taken by designated supplier administrator at that company who has been granted access by Pfizer to register their employees.