- South Africa
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Privacy Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is collected?
- The Pfizer policy has a section on tracking technologies. Am I tracked on the Pfizer web sites?
- Does Pfizer collect click stream data?
- How is my personal information collected?
- Does Pfizer personalize its web site and marketing communications?
- What happens if this policy changes?
- Are there any changes in the way my information is shared?
- How can I control what happens to my personal information?
What information is collected?
The Pfizer policy has a section on tracking technologies. Am I tracked on the Pfizer web sites?
Pfizer itself and through our third party service providers uses a number of common Internet tracking technologies to identify visitors on our web sites, such as cookies, log files or pixel-tags, sometimes called web beacons. These technologies facilitate some of the personalization and functionality you see on the Pfizer web sites, as well as help to deliver advertisements. You can usually set your web browser to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is sent to your browser.
Does Pfizer collect click stream data?
In order to understand who visits our web sites, we track visitors' use of our web sites, including the web site that a visitor came from (known as the referring URL). But it does not track your web site activities after you leave the Pfizer web sites.
How is my personal information collected?
Does Pfizer personalize its web site and marketing communications?
What happens if this policy changes?
Are there any changes in the way my information is shared?
How can I control what happens to my personal information?
235 East 42nd St.
New York, NY 10017