You are here
Shareholder Services: Pfizer Stock Information and Services for Shareholders
Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan
Pfizer’s transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A. ("Computershare") administers our direct stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan for Pfizer common stock. To learn more, please contact Computershare at:
+1-800-PFE-9393 (+1-800-733-9393) (U.S. and Canada)
+1-781-575-4591. (Outside U.S. and Canada)
or by mail to:
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Be sure to include on all correspondence, your:
- daytime phone number
- account number (if applicable)
- company name as shown on your statement (if applicable).
Book-Entry Stock Ownership
- The book-entry form of registered ownership allows you to own shares without having paper stock certificates in your possession.
- You may open and maintain a book-entry account with us through our transfer agent, Computershare.
- You may request stock certificates for the whole shares in your book-entry account at any time.
Direct Deposit of Pfizer Dividends
As a Pfizer shareholder of record (if your shares of Pfizer common stock are held in your own name), you have the option of depositing your dividends electronically into your bank account on each dividend payment date.
With direct deposit, your dividend funds are available to you on the dividend payment date. Instead of a check, you will receive a dividend payment statement from Pfizer. This statement will advise you of:
- dividend amount deposited,
- where it was deposited,
- the date of deposit, and
- the amount of tax, if any, that was withheld.
Stock Quote Disclaimer
20 minute delayed data provided by Comstock. Charts are provided by BigCharts and MarketWatch, Inc. Pfizer makes no claims concerning the accuracy of the information provided on these pages, and will not be held liable for any use of this information. Note: Historical and current stock price performance data is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
If you do not have Adobe® Reader, download it here. It is available without charge from Adobe®. This link is provided as a convenience. Pfizer is not responsible for the content of this linked page.
Current Stock Price
|%Change||.||52 Wk. High||.|
|Day High||.||52 Wk. Low||.|
|Day Low||.||Mkt. Cap(Mil)||.|
Zoetis Exchange Offer
Learn more about Pfizer
Pfizer Investor Dashboard
Track your investments with the Investor Dashboard.