- South Africa
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Corporate Responsibility Report
Download Previous Reports
- Download the 2011 Pfizer Corporate Responsibility Report (PDF)
- Download the 2010 Pfizer Corporate Responsibility Report (PDF)
- Download the 2009 Pfizer Corporate Responsibility Report (PDF)
- Download the 2007 Pfizer Corporate Responsibility Report (PDF)
- Download the 2007 Pfizer Corporate Responsibility Report Summary (PDF)
Download Country Reports
Pfizer's history in Latin America dates back to the 1950's and includes 10 individual markets spanning more than 23 countries. Many of Pfizer's Latin American country offices produce corporate responsibility reports which provide in-depth information about our local presence; commitment to patients, stakeholders and colleagues; environmental sustainability; local partnerships and philanthropy; and acknowledgements and awards. These reports generally follow guidelines or highlight indicators as outlined by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) or UN Global Compact formats.
Please click below to read more reports from:
If you do not have Adobe® Reader, download it here. It is available without charge from Adobe®. This link is provided as a convenience. Pfizer is not responsible for the content of this linked page.