Press Release Archive
Dose deliveries for new order expected to occur from October 2021 through April 2022
– Collaboration combines Arvinas’ investigational estrogen receptor-targeting breast cancer therapy with Pfizer’s deep experience in breast oncology therapeutics –
– ARV-471 is currently in Phase 2 development for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic ER+/HER2- breast cancer –
– Arvinas to receive $650 million in an upfront payment, in addition to a potential $1.4 billion in milestone payments; profits and costs to be shared 50/50 worldwide –
– Pfizer to complete a $350 million equity investment in Arvinas –
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that the U.S.
NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
Saint-Herblain (France) and New York, NY, July 19, 2021 – Valneva SE (Nasdaq: VALN; Euronext Paris: VLA), a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE), today announced that they have completed recruitment for the Phase 2 trial, VLA15-221, of Lyme disease vaccine candidate, VLA15.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that Christopher Stevo has joined the company as Senior Vice President and Chief Investor Relations Officer, reporting to Chief Corporate Affairs Officer Sally Susman. Mr.
Cambridge, Mass. and New York, NY– July 8, 2021 – Today, access to the world’s largest browsable resource linking rare protein-coding genetic variants to human health and disease was launched through a genetic exome sequence analysis collaboration between AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), Biogen Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB) and Pfizer (NYSE: PFE). Managed by the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, the browser gives access to results from analyses of whole exome sequencing data from 300,000 UK Biobank research participants.
Board of Directors approves quarterly cash dividend of $0.39 per share
Study explores combination in patients with DNA damage response alterations before prostate cancer becomes castration resistant
- Trial demonstrates cumulative incidence of death or respiratory failure through day 28 was 18.1% (26 of 144) with tofacitinib compared to 29.0% (42 of 145) with placebo, in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 pneumonia
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 28, 2021.
- First approval of a conjugate vaccine that helps protect against 20 serotypes responsible for the majority of invasive pneumococcal disease and pneumonia,1,2,3,4,5,6,7 including seven responsible for 40% of pneumococcal disease cases and deaths in the U.S.
NEW YORK and MAINZ, GERMANY, May 28, 2021 — Pfizer Inc.(NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced that the Conditional Marketing Authorization (CMA) for COMIRNATY® in the European Union (EU) has been expanded to include individuals 12 to 15 years of age. This follows the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) positive opinion to authorize the vaccine in this age group.
- In the Phase 3 LIBERTY 1 and LIBERTY 2 studies, MYFEMBREE demonstrated 72.1% and 71.2% response rates in menstrual blood loss (MBL) at Week 24, with MBL reductions of 82.0% and 84.3% from baseline
- Myovant and Pfizer will jointly commercialize MYFEMBREE, with product availability expected in June
- Myovant to host conference call and webcast on Friday, May 28, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time / 5:30 a.m. Pacific Time
BASEL, Switzerland and NEW YORK, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV) and Pfizer Inc.
- New agreement to supply 900 million doses to the European Commission (EC), with option to request up to an additional 900 million doses
- Additional dose deliveries beginning December 2021 through 2023
- In a Phase 3 trial, the vaccine was 100% effective and generally well tolerated in participants aged 12 to 15 years
- Data also submitted to European Medicines Agency (EMA)
NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced the initiation of a Biologics License Application (BLA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approval of their mRNA vaccine to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older. Data to support the BLA will be submitted by the companies to the FDA on a rolling basis over the coming weeks, with a request for Priority Review.
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.