Press Release Archive
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
Saint-Herblain (France) and New York (United States), September 28, 2021 – Valneva SE (Nasdaq: VALN; Euronext Paris: VLA), a specialty vaccine company, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE), today announced further positive Phase 2 results, including booster response, for Lyme disease vaccine candidate VLA15.
Formal submission to request Emergency Use Authorization to follow in the coming weeks
- Influenza results in approximately 5 million cases of severe illness and 290,000 to up to 650,000 deaths worldwide every year,1 with current seasonal vaccines preventing 40% to 60% of the disease in the best-matched seasons 2
- mRNA-based vaccin
- EPIC-PEP (Evaluation of Protease Inhibition for COVID-19 in Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) is the third study launched in this global clinical research program.
- New study
NEW YORK, NY and MIAMI, FL September 24, 2021 - Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and OPKO Health Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has extended the review period for the Biologics License Application (BLA) for somatrogon, a once-weekly long-acting recombinant human growth hormone, for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in pediatric patients.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Board of Directors approves quarterly cash dividend of $0.39 per share
- Expanded agreement brings the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses to be supplied to the U.S.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Albert Bourla, Chairman and CEO, at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 12:10 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
- Results are the first from a pivotal trial of any COVID-19 vaccine in children under 12 years of age
- In participants 5 to 11 years of age, the vaccine was safe,
- Committee reviewed clinical data showing a booster dose of COMIRNATY® elicits high neutralization titers against SARS-CoV-2 and all currently tested variants
Late-breaking abstract to be presented September 18 during European Society for Medical Oncology Congress 2021
- Filing in endometriosis is supported by data from the Phase 3 SPIRIT program
- FDA PDUFA target action date is May 6, 2022
BASEL, Switzerland and NEW YORK, September 9, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) accepted for review a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for MYFEMBREE® (relugolix 40 mg, estradiol 1 mg, and norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg) for the management of moderate to severe pain associated with endometriosis.
-Abrocitinib is a once-daily oral JAK1 inhibitor indicated in Great Britain for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis in patients aged 12 years and over, who are candidates for systemic therapy-
-This is the first marketing authorization globally for abrocitinib-
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to two webcasts of discussions with Pfizer executives at two upcoming healthcare conferences.
- First subjects vaccinated in study of Pfizer’s RSV bivalent prefusion F subunit investigational vaccine candidate in adults ages 60 or older
- RSV is a common and pervasive cause of severe acute respiratory illness in
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.