Corporate and Shareholder Information
The principal market for our Common Stock is the New York Stock Exchange. Our stock is also traded on various U.S. regional stock exchanges.
Stock Transfer Agent and Registrar
Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
Outside the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico: 1-781-575-4591
Shareholder Services and Programs
Please contact our Stock Transfer Agent and Registrar, Computershare, with inquiries concerning shareholder accounts of record and stock transfer matters, and for information on the following services and programs:
- Computershare Investment Program
- Direct purchase of Pfizer stock
- Dividend Reinvestment
- Automatic monthly or bi-monthly investments
- Book-entry share ownership
- Direct deposit of dividends
Pfizer Political Action Committee and Political Contributions
To review our most recent political action committee and corporate political contributions reports, visit www.pfizer.com/pac.
Patients, customers and health care professionals who have questions about any of our products should call 1-800-438-1985.
Patients in the U.S. who need help getting access to their Pfizer medicines should contact Pfizer RxPathways®. The program connects eligible patients to Pfizer and industry programs offering insurance support, co-pay assistance, medicines for free or at a savings and more.
Pfizer RxPathways is a joint program of Pfizer Inc. and the Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation™. To learn more about Pfizer RxPathways, visit www.PfizerRxPathways.com or call 1-844-989-PATH (7284).
You can find more information about Pfizer online:
- Website: www.pfizer.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Pfizer
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Pfizer
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/pfizer
Unless otherwise noted herein, the trademarks, logos and service marks appearing in the Annual Review, whether appearing with the trademark symbol, are owned or licensed by Pfizer Inc. or its affiliates.
- Herceptin® is a registered trademark of Genentech, Inc.
- Remicade® is a registered trademark of Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Bavencio® is a registered trademarks of Merck KGaA.
- Xtandi® is a registered trademarks of Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Epogen® is a registered trademark of Amgen Inc.
- Procrit® is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson
- MabThera® is a registered trademark of Roche
- Rituxan® is a registered trademark of Biogen Idec Inc. and Genentech, Inc.
- Humira® is a registered trademark of AbbVie Biotechnology Ltd.
- Avastin® is a registered trademark of Genentech, Inc.
- Neupogen® is a registered trademark of Amgen Inc.
- Neulasta® is a registered trademark of Amgen Inc.
This Annual Review includes forward-looking statements about, among other things, our anticipated operating and financial performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and product candidates, including anticipated regulatory submissions, data read-outs, approvals, performance, timing of exclusivity and potential benefits of Pfizer’s product and product candidates, strategic reviews, capital allocation, business-development plans, manufacturing and product supply and plans relating to share repurchases and dividends that are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please refer to Pfizer's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2017, and Pfizer's subsequent reports on Form 10-Q, including the sections thereof captioned "Risk Factors" and "Forward-Looking Information and Factors That May Affect Future Results," as well as Pfizer's subsequent reports on Form 8-K for a description of the substantial risks and uncertainties related to the forward-looking statements included in this Annual Review. These reports are available on our website at www.pfizer.com and on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) website at www.sec.gov. The forward-looking statements in this Annual Review speak only as of the original date of this Annual Review and we undertake no obligation to update or revise any of these statements, except as required by law or the rules and regulations of the SEC.