Helping Patients Find a Path to Assistance
For more than 30 years, Pfizer has been helping patients get access to the medicines they need. In the U.S., Pfizer RxPathways® connects eligible patients to assistance programs that provide insurance support, co-pay assistance,1 and medicines for free or at a savings.
Access to medicines is a cornerstone of Pfizer's ongoing commitment to patients around the world. In the U.S., we partner with health care providers, community health centers and free clinics to support their work in helping patients access medicines they need through patient assistance programs.
In 2018, we helped more than 219,000 patients receive 1.6 million Pfizer prescriptions for free or at a savings. In the last five years (2014-2018), Pfizer has helped more than 679,000 patients receive over 9 million Pfizer prescriptions for free or at a savings.2
Learn how Pfizer RxPathways provides real support for real people:
- Hear from JoAnne, a Patient Assisted by Pfizer RxPathways
- Read about Marjorie, a Patient Assisted by Pfizer RxPathways
- Read Letters from Patients and HCPs Impacted by Pfizer RxPathways
- This is not health insurance. Terms and conditions apply.
- Data on file. Pfizer Inc., New York, NY.