Press Release Archive
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
- Dramatically lower COVID-19 disease incidence rates observed in individuals fully vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, based on real-world data gathered by the Israel Ministry of Health
- Data suggest Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine prevents asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2
- The Phase 2 study will include both adult and pediatric subjects with an aim to support acceleration of the vaccine candidate’s pediatric program
- VLA15 will be tested at two different schedules (Month 0-2-6 or Month 0-6) receiving the selected dose of 180µg
- VLA15 is the only Lyme disease vaccine candidate in active clinical development
Saint-Herblain (France) and New York, NY, March 8, 2021 – Valneva SE (“Valneva”), a s
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Frank D’Amelio, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Global Supply, at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 1:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Approval is based on CROWN trial, which showed a 72% reduction in risk of progression or death for treatment with LORBRENA vs. XALKORI®
If approved, the vaccine would help protect adults against 20 serotypes responsible for the majority of invasive pneumococcal disease and pneumonia
– If approved, somatrogon will serve as a once-weekly treatment option –
- The evaluation is part of the Phase 1/2/3 trial and will study a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, at 30 µg that will be given to Phase 1 participants to evaluate the safety and tolerability of a booster vaccine
- Discussions with regulato
Tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) is a viral infection, endemic to parts of Europe and Asia
If approved, the vaccine may help reduce the risk of TBE for people traveling to endemic areas, potentially including military personnel serving in these locations
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Angela Hwang, Group President, Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group, at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 3:20 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Proposed U.S. EUA label update would enable the vaccine to be stored at -25°C to -15°C (-13°F to 5°F) for a total of two weeks
- If approved, new storage option could offer pharmacies and vaccination centers greater flexibility in managing and maintaining vaccine distribution and supply
NEW YORK and MAINZ, GERMANY, February 19, 2021 — Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced the submission of new data to the U.S.
New York, USA and Mainz, Germany, February 18, 2021 — Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) announced today that the first participants have been dosed in a global Phase 2/3 study to further evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine(BNT162
BASEL, Switzerland and NEW YORK, February 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV) and Pfizer Inc.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today announced that the first participant has been dosed in the registration-enabling Phase 2 MagnetisMM-3 study (NCT04649359) of elranatamab (PF-06863135), an investigational B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) CD3-targeted bispecific antibody, in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- New agreement brings total supply to the European Union to 500 million doses, with delivery expected by the end of 2021
- European Commission has the option to request an additional 100 million doses
NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WI
New York, NY and Mainz, Germany, February 17, 2021 — Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced results from an in vitro study that provides additional data on the capability of sera from individuals immunized with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (BNT162b2) to neutralize SARS-CoV-2 with the South African variant spike protein.
U.S. government exercises option to bring total supply to 300 million doses, enabling vaccinations for 150 million people
NEW YORK, February 9, 2021 - Pfizer today announced a partnership with IDA Foundation, an independent social enterprise providing essential medicines to low-and middle-income countries, to provide equitable access to quality cancer treatments in almost 70 developing countries across Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Wester
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.