Press Release Archive
NEW YORK, NY and MIAMI, FL September 24, 2021 - Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and OPKO Health Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has extended the review period for the Biologics License Application (BLA) for somatrogon, a once-weekly long-acting recombinant human growth hormone, for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in pediatric patients.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Board of Directors approves quarterly cash dividend of $0.39 per share
- Expanded agreement brings the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses to be supplied to the U.S.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Albert Bourla, Chairman and CEO, at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 12:10 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
- Results are the first from a pivotal trial of any COVID-19 vaccine in children under 12 years of age
- In participants 5 to 11 years of age, the vaccine was safe,
- Committee reviewed clinical data showing a booster dose of COMIRNATY® elicits high neutralization titers against SARS-CoV-2 and all currently tested variants
Late-breaking abstract to be presented September 18 during European Society for Medical Oncology Congress 2021
- Filing in endometriosis is supported by data from the Phase 3 SPIRIT program
- FDA PDUFA target action date is May 6, 2022
BASEL, Switzerland and NEW YORK, September 9, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) accepted for review a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for MYFEMBREE® (relugolix 40 mg, estradiol 1 mg, and norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg) for the management of moderate to severe pain associated with endometriosis.
-Abrocitinib is a once-daily oral JAK1 inhibitor indicated in Great Britain for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis in patients aged 12 years and over, who are candidates for systemic therapy-
-This is the first marketing authorization globally for abrocitinib-
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to two webcasts of discussions with Pfizer executives at two upcoming healthcare conferences.
- First subjects vaccinated in study of Pfizer’s RSV bivalent prefusion F subunit investigational vaccine candidate in adults ages 60 or older
- RSV is a common and pervasive cause of severe acute respiratory illness in
-JADE DARE trial met co-primary and key secondary endpoints and demonstrated a safety profile consistent with previous studies-
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that Aamir Malik has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Business Innovation Officer. Mr. Malik will be a member of Pfizer’s Executive Leadership Team reporting to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Albert Bourla. Mr.
NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
- New Phase 3 data show booster (third) dose of COMIRNATY induces significant SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody titers and demonstrated a favorable safety and tolerability profile
- COMIRNATY is the first COVID-19 vaccine to be granted FDA approval
- Approval is based on a comprehensive submission package including six-month efficacy and safe
Proposed acquisition strengthens Pfizer’s category leadership in Oncology with addition of next-generation, investigational immuno-therapeutics for hematological malignancies
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.