ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male participants, 18 to 60 years of age, inclusive, at the time of signing the informed consent document.
- Male participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, and cardiac tests.
- Participants who are nonsmoking for at least 3 months at the time of signing the informed consent document.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.4 kg/m2, inclusive; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, cholecystectomy).
- History of irregular bowel movements including irritable bowel syndrome or frequent
episodes of diarrhea or constipation, defined by less than 1 bowel movement on average
per 2 days, or lactose intolerance.
- History of HIV infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive testing for HIV,
HBsAg,or HCVAb. Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
- History of SARS-CoV-2 PCR or antibody (eg, IgG, IgM, etc) positive result would
necessitate accompanying history of asymptomatic state for at least 6 months prior to
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs.
- Previous administration with an unapproved drug within 60 days preceding the first
dose of study intervention used in this study.
- A positive urine drug test.
- A positive urine cotinine test.
- A positive COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) PCR test.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE