Partner4Better (P4B) is a global educational outreach program developed by Pfizer Medical Information (MI) to empower Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) to deliver better patient outcomes through relevant medical educational content.
P4B offers on-line learning modules in multiple languages on a variety of topics with easy access.
- Access to non-promotional and unbranded educational content via www.partner4better.com
- The educational content topics include, but are not limited to:
- Communications in Healthcare Settings
- Counterfeit Medicines
- Health Literacy
- Literature Search
- Medical Writing
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Medication Adherence
- Pfizer Medical Information Service
- Modules are available for facilitated live or webinar learning sessions in some countries.
P4B works with healthcare professional associations at country, regional and global levels, building sustainable educational partnerships to support healthcare decision making and safety. Its work has been presented at healthcare conferences including The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)DUPHAT and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).