COVID-19 Vaccine Grants
As a leader in the development of vaccines, Pfizer is proud to support independent efforts in areas of research, education and quality improvement with a primary goal of optimizing the prevention of COVID-19 . Given the urgency and complexity of efforts required to respond to the global pandemic, we are launching our COVID-19 vaccine grant program in phases.
COVID-19 VACCINE GENERAL RESEARCH
The following areas of research will be considered:
- Studies evaluating COVID-19 burden of disease and sero-epidemiological surveys among specific populations.
- Epidemiology studies evaluating direct & indirect impact, including modeling approaches, of Pfizer’s vaccine particularly in specific patient populations.
- Studies measuring the impact of efforts to overcome vaccine hesitancy and enhance vaccine uptake.
COVID-19 VACCINE INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EDUCATION
Optimize the prevention of COVID-19 by:
- Increase awareness of the risk of COVID-19 for all ages and racial and ethnic groups.
- Increase the understanding, and familiarity with, the proper storage, handling and administration of Pfizer’s vaccine.
COVID-19 VACCINE POPULATION HEALTH
Optimize the prevention of COVID-19 by increasing the understanding and familiarity with COVID-19 and Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine among the general population.