- Must be HIV positive.
- Receiving stable HAART for a minimum of 6 consecutive months immediately before
- CD4 T-cell count greater than 350 mm cubed/mL at time of screening and no reported CD4
T-cell count less than 250 mm cubed/mL at any time before screening.
Other Inclusions Apply
- Any chronic symptomatic infection other than HIV.
- History of diagnosed autoimmune disease (currently active or under control).
- Use of any prior HIV vaccine (prophylactic and/or therapeutic) within one year before
or during screening (documented, unblinded placebo recipients from previous clinical
trials may participate without this time restriction).
Other Exclusions Apply