- Generally healthy, women aged 18 to 49 years.
- History of severe PMS symptoms over the last year, as determined by the investigator.
- Regular 21 to 35 day menstrual cycle for 2 months prior to first study visit.
- Major depressive disorder requiring antidepressant treatment or hospitalization
within the last 3 years.
- Contraindication to combination oral contraceptives.
- Use of antidepressants/anxiolytics within 10 days of screening and for the duration
of the study.
Other exclusion applies.