- Men aged 20 to 45 years (inclusive) at the time of getting informed consent.
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.5 to 25.0 kg/m2 and body weight≥50 kg (BMI =
[weight (kg)]/[height (m)]2).
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical
examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and digital 12-lead
electrocardiogram (ECG). Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase
(AST) and creatinine levels must be within the upper limit of normal for eligibility.
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- Any clinically important deviation from normal limits in physical examination, vital
signs, digital 12-lead ECGs, or clinical laboratory test results.
- Consumption of any caffeine-containing products (eg, coffee, tea, chocolate, or cola)
or alcoholic beverages is prohibited from 48 hours and consumption of grapefruit or a
grapefruit-containing products is prohibited from 72 hours before study day 1.