Subjects must meet all of the following inclusion criteria to be eligible for enrollment
into the trial:
1. Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. (Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
2. Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg
3. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the trial.
4. Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled confinement period,
treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other trial procedures.
Subjects presenting with any of the following will not be included in the trial:
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
orallergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
2. Subjects enrolled in a previous radionucleotide study or who have received
radiotherapy within 12 months prior to screening or such that total radioactivity
would exceed acceptable dosimetry.
3. Subjects whose occupation requires exposure to radiation or monitoring of radiation