- Male or female (of non-child bearing potential) subjects ages ≥50 years of age.
- Diagnosis of probable AD (of mild to moderate severity), consistent with criteria from
both: NINCDS-Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association (ADRDA) and
- MMSE score of 16-26 inclusive.
- Rosen-Modified Hachinski Ischemia Score ≤4.
- On a stable dose of background cholinesterase inhibitors or memantine for at least 60
days prior to dosing.
- Diagnosis or history of other dementia or neurodegenerative disorders.
- Diagnosis or history of clinically significant cerebrovascular disease.
- Specific findings on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI); cortical infarct, micro
hemorrhage, multiple white matter lacunes.
- History of allergic or anaphylactic reactions.