1. Healthy men and women of non-childbearing potential ages 18 to 50 years old.
2. Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18 to 32 kg/m2 and body weight greater than or
equal to50 kg.
3. Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations.
4. Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history.
Must be able to abstain from smoking during the inpatient stay.
5. Have a high probability for compliance with and completion of the study.
1. Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
2. Any subject who had orthopedic surgery within 12 weeks of the screening visit or has
planned (elective) orthopedic surgery within 12 weeks of study drug administration.
3. Acute disease state (eg, nausea, vomiting, fever, active infection, or diarrhea)
within 7 days before enrollment.