- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- A known history of hypersensitivity or previous intolerance to Dimebon or digoxin.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal,
endocrine,pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric,
neurologic, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic,seasonal allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at
- Pregnant or nursing women; women of childbearing potential (WOCBP) who are unwilling
or unable to use an acceptable method of contraception as outlined in the protocol
from at least 14 days prior to the first dose of study medication.