- Healthy male and female subjects from 18 and 55 years old.
- Body weight between 40 kg (88 lbs) and 100 kg (220 lbs).
- Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, ocular,
neurologic, or allergic disease.
- Subjects with any condition possibly affecting drug absorption, eg, gastrectomy.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.