- Subjects must meet diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia;
- Subjects must report difficulty in maintaining sleep at least 3 times per week and
meet Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) for insomnia disorder, corroborated by subject
diary, and meet PSG inclusion criteria at visit 3.
- History of active sleep disorder other than Research Diagnostic Criteria(RDC) insomnia
criteria or any sleep or circadian rhythm disturbance;
- Use of medications known to affect sleep wake function by Visit 2;
- Involved in night or rotating shift work, or travel across >4 time zones 14 days prior
to screening and during study; regular daytime napping
- PSG finding of apnea/hypopnea or periodic limb movement with arousal index >10/hr on
either night of PSG.