- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Subjects who display the CYP2D6 extensive, intermediate, ultra-rapid, or poor
- A known history of hypersensitivity or previous intolerance to Dimebon or other
- Subjects with any previous history of seizures, convulsions, epilepsy, or significant
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).