- Male and female subjects with a diagnosis per International League of Associations for
Rheumatology (ILAR) criteria of extended oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis
(JIA) between the ages of 2 and 17 years; enthesitis-related arthritis (ERA) between
the ages of 12 and 17 years; or psoriatic arthritis (PsA) between the ages of 12 and
- >= 2 active joints and the following for the relevant JIA subtype: extended
oligoarticular JIA or PsA with a history of intolerance or an unsatisfactory response
to a disease modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD); or ERA with a history of
intolerance or an unsatisfactory response to a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
(NSAID) or a DMARD.
- Systemic JIA, persistent oligoarticular JIA, polyarticular JIA, or undifferentiated
arthritis per ILAR criteria.
- Other rheumatic diseases.
- Active uveitis within 6 months of the baseline visit.
- Any other significant health problem.