- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Recreational polydrug user with a history of CNS depressant use.
- History of clinically significant neurologic condition(s), such as seizures,
convulsions, epilepsy, or significant head injury, as judged by the investigator or
- A known history of hypersensitivity or previous intolerance to dimebon or other
- Self-reported history of drug or alcohol dependence (except nicotine or caffeine) in
the 2 years prior to screening, or drug or alcohol dependence as defined by the
(DSM-IV-TR) in 12 months prior to screening, including subjects who have ever been in
a substance rehabilitation program (other than treatment for smoking cessation).
- History of clinically significant psychiatric disorder(s), as judged by the
investigator or qualified designee.