- Subject has completed study 3133K1-3000 and brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
scan consistent with the diagnosis of Alzheimer Disease
- Mini-Mental Status Examination (MMSE) >=10 at screening
- Caregiver able to attend all clinic visits with subject
- Any medical or psychiatric contraindication or clinically significant abnormality
that, in the investigator's judgment, will substantially increase the risk associated
with the subject's participation in and completion of the study or could preclude the
evaluation of the subject's response.
- Any significant brain MRI abnormality.
- Use of any investigational drugs or devices, other than bapineuzumab within the last
60 days prior to screening