- Confirmed solid tumors unresponsive to current therapy or for which there is no
- Stage 2 only: Histologically or cytologically documented EOC or PPC with 3 previous anti-cancer therapies, but at least 1 prior platinum containing regimen.
- Adequate coagulation, liver, and renal function.
- Candidate for Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging [DCE-MRI]
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group [ECOG] performance status of 0 or 1
- History of clinically significant toxicity to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Evidence of bleeding problems.
- Uncontrolled hypertension.
- Patients with primary brain cancer and/or non-small cell lung cancer of squamous cell