- Healthy male and/or female subjects btween the ages of 18-55 years
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 15.5 to 30.5 and a total body weight greater than 50kg (110
- Evidence or history of clinically signifcant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 21 drinks/week within 6 months of
- Use of tobacco or nicotine containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potentioal who are unwilling or
unable to use an acceptable method on contraception.