- Healthy male and/or female of non childbearing potential subjects between the ages of
18 and 75 years, inclusive.
- Subjects must be trained sensory panelists.
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, product
evaluations, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- A history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary ,
glaucoma, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, allergic
disease (excluding untreated, asymptomatic seasonal allergies at the time of product
evaluation) as evaluated through a medical history.
- A history of hypersensitivity to any inactive ingredients employed in the
- Receiving treatment with an investigational drug within 28 days preceding any of the
product evaluations for this study.
- Participation in a product taste evaluation (ie, 'sip and spit' type taste evaluation)
involving an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) within 5 half lives of that API.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle guidelines described in this