- Healthy volunteers.
- Body mass index between 17.5 - 30.5 kg/m2 and body weight greater than 50 kg.
- Subjects that have any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- Subjects with inadequate cardiac function (ECG demonstrating prolonged QTc interval at
- Subjects with inadequate or excessive sensitivity to UVB light.