- Healthy persons, male or female.
- For the healthy young adult cohort, subjects must be 18 to 50 years old, inclusive.
- For the healthy elderly adult cohort, subjects must be 51 to 99 years old, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18 to 35; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- Subjects with clinically significant medical conditions.
- Women of non-child bearing potential.
- Subjects with a known medical history of hearing loss/disability or nonarteritic
ischemic optic neuropathy.
- A positive urine drug screen.