- Female and 21 years or older
- Overactive bladder symptoms (subject-reported) for at least 3 months
- Be resident in the United States of America and have access and be able to use a
computer with internet access throughout the duration of the study
- Clinically significant hepatic, renal or neurological condition such as stroke (with
residual deficit), multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, or Parkinson's disease.
- History of cystitis, continence, urogenitalcancer or radiation
- Subjects who are pregnant, nursing, or with a positive urine pregnancy test or who are
intending to become pregnant within 28 days after the completion of the trial.