- The subject must meet the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) classification
criteria for the diagnosis of RA by satisfying at least four of the seven criteria.
- The subject must have active disease at both screening and baseline
- History of any documented influenza or pneumococcal infection within the last 3
- Receipt of any vaccine within 1 month prior to the initial study drug administration
(CP-690,550 or placebo CP-690,550).
- If a subject has received an influenza vaccine within 6 months or a pneumococcal
vaccine within 5 years of initial study drug administration.