- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >45 kg (99 lbs).
- Japanese subjects who have four Japanese grandparents born in Japan.
- Confirmed fasting glucose more than 100 mg/dL at Screening and Day 0 in both Cohort A
- Corticosteroid use of more than 5 mg prednisone equivalent per day for more than 6
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological (including anemia), renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric,
neurologic, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).