1. Age at the time of enrollment is:
- 18 through 55 years (before the fifty sixth birthday) for Group 1.
- 3 through 5 years (before the sixth birthday) for Group 2.
- 42 to 98 days for Group 3.
2. Healthy subject as determined by medical history, physical examination, and judgment
of the investigator.
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal vaccine.
- Previous anaphylactic reaction to any vaccine or vaccine-related component.
- Contraindication to vaccination with pneumococcal vaccine.