- Healthy females of non-child bearing potential between the ages of 18 and 65 years
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 32.0 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- A signed informed consent document.
- Any evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- A positive urine drug screen.
- Pregnant or nursing females.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives of the first
dose of study medication.