- Males 18 years or older diagnosed with moderate to severe acne vulgaris who are
- Normal spirometry at screening (FEV1 and FVC (Forced Vital Capacity)at least 80%
- Minimum of 20 inflammatory lesions on the face.
- Willing to discontinue other acne treatments prior to and during the study period
- Subjects with active nodulocystic acne.
- Subjects unwilling to comply with lifestyle guidelines, commit to study visits, and
perform study procedures.
- History of dry eye or other known disease that affects the sclera or cornea.
- History of pulmonary disease or inability to adequately perform testing.