- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen