1. At least 12 years of age at the time of initial confirmed diagnosis of CD or UC and at
least 18 years of age at the time of enrolment to the study.
2. Patients who are prescribed Inflectra or Remicade for the treatment of CD or UC
prescribed according to the corresponding summary of product characteristics (SmPC) as
determined by the Investigator. Patients with stomas or surgery/pouch will be
1. Any reported contraindications for Inflectra or Remicade, according to the SmPC.
2. Known hypersensitivity (including severe, acute infusion reactions) to infliximab, its
excipients or other murine proteins, at the time of enrolment.
3. Prior history of failure to respond to Remicade or Inflectra.