- Adult patients treated with Inflectra? regardless of treatment phase in one of the
following indications consistent with the SPC: Crohn's Disease, ulcerative colitis,
rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis or psoriatic arthritis.
- Paediatric patients (children and adolescents between 6 and 17 years old) treated with
Inflectra?, regardless of treatment phase from the time when Inflectra? is prescribed
in accordance with the indications listed in the SPC Crohn's Disease or ulcerative
colitis Patients (or their legal representatives) who have received information
(verbally and in writing) about the study and agreed to take part in it.
- Patients who have given their agreement for their clinical data and their medical file
to be accessed by signing the information leaflet.
- Patients who refuse access to their medical file for collection of: their medical data
- Patients not treated with Inflectra?.
- Patients treated with Inflectra? for psoriasis.
- Patients with a past history of hypersensitivity to infliximab, to other murine
proteins or to one of the excipients in Inflectra?.
- Patients with tuberculosis or any other severe infection such as sepsis, abscess or
opportunistic infection .
- Patients with moderate to severe heart failure (NYHA III/IV)