ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Oral hypoglycemics.
- Coumarin-type anticoagulants.
Patients must have:
- ARC or AIDS.
- Signs of oropharyngeal candidiasis (i.e., typical white plaques) with some associated symptoms.
- Confirmation of diagnosis by microscopic exam and culture of organism.
- Life expectancy of at least 4 weeks.
- Patients with signs or symptoms of esophagitis (e.g., odynophagia) are not eligible unless esophagoscopy is performed and results are negative.
Patients with the following conditions are excluded:
- Unable to tolerate oral medication.
- Concurrent enrollment on another experimental trial of approved or non-approved drugs
or systemic compounds (without approval of Pfizer clinical monitor).
- Antifungal agents other than study drugs.
- Other experimental medications.
Patients with the following prior conditions are excluded:
Known history of intolerance or allergy to imidazoles or triazoles or the polyene
components of nystatin.
- Other antifungal agents within the past 3 days.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fresno, California
- San Francisco, California
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Hampton, Virginia