ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Antiretroviral agents, provided regimen has been stable for at least 1 month.
Patients must have:
- HIV infection.
- CD4 count <= 200 cells/mm3.
- No active opportunistic infection (pending discussion with Pfizer Clinician).
- Prior antiretroviral agents.
Patients with the following symptoms or conditions are excluded:
- Active intercurrent illness (pending discussion with the Pfizer Clinician).
- Allergies to macrolide antibiotics.
- Signs and symptoms of severe illness that would preclude treatment.
Patients with the following prior conditions are excluded:
- History of clinically significant allergic, hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, or neurological
- Clinically important change in baseline status within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Condition affecting drug absorption (e.g., ulcers, gastrectomy, HIV-associated
enteropathies) within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Investigational drugs including treatment IND drugs within 4 weeks prior to study
Known drug or alcohol dependence.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Wichita, Kansas
- Phoenix, Arizona