ABOUT THIS STUDY
Patients must have:
- Documented HIV infection.
- CD4 count < 250 cells/mm3.
- No active coccidioidomycosis or other fungal disease requiring systemic antifungal therapy.
- Residence in area considered to be endemic for Coccidioides immitis.
- Consent of parent or guardian if under legal age of consent.
Patients with the following symptoms or conditions are excluded:
- Unable to take oral medication.
- Positive serum cryptococcal antigen.
- Systemic antifungal therapy.
Patients with the following prior conditions are excluded:
History of hypersensitivity to azole or imidazole compounds.
- Systemic antifungal agents within 2 weeks prior to study entry.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Rancho Mirage, California