ABOUT THIS STUDY
Patients must have:
- AIDS or other immunocompromising condition.
- Candidal esophagitis.
- Life expectancy of at least 2 months.
Patients with the following symptoms or conditions are excluded:
- Evidence of non-candidal systemic fungal infection.
- Abnormalities that may preclude esophagoscopy or endoscopy.
- Unable to tolerate fluconazole.
- Unable to give informed consent.
- Enrollment in other experimental trials of approved or non-approved drugs or systemic
compounds (unless approved by the Pfizer Clinical Monitor).
- Other condition that would make patient unsuitable for enrollment.
- Concomitant oral or topical antifungal agent.
- Other experimental medications.
Patients with the following prior condition are excluded:
History of allergy to imidazoles or azoles.
- Any oral or topical antifungal therapy within the past 3 days. Active use of illicit
or illegal drugs.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Los Angeles, California
- Houston, Texas