ABOUT THIS STUDY
Patients must have:
- HIV seropositivity.
- CD4 count <= 500 cells/mm3.
- NO active AIDS opportunistic infection.
Patients with the following symptoms or conditions are excluded:
- Other active intercurrent illness.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (e.g., ulcers, gastrectomy,
- Signs or symptoms of severe illness that would preclude study participation.
- Known allergies to macrolide antibiotics.
Patients with the following prior condition are excluded:
Clinically important change in baseline status within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Investigational drugs including treatment IND drugs within 4 weeks prior to study
Known drug or alcohol dependence.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Wichita, Kansas
- Phoenix, Arizona