ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically confirmed breast cancer with metastases.
- Tumor that has overexpression of HER2 as documented by being either FISH-positive or HER2/neu 3+ confirmed by immunohistochemistry.
- Patients must be candidates for single agent Herceptin treatment according to the Herceptin® label.
- Any prior therapy with anthracycline + Herceptin®.
- Significant cardiovascular disease (e.g., NYHA class 3 congestive heart failure,
myocardial infarction within the past 6 months, unstable angina; coronary angioplasty
within the past 6 months, uncontrolled atrial or ventricular cardiac arrhythmias) or
left ventricular ejection fraction < 50%.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Farmington, Connecticut
- Plantation, Florida
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Livingston, New Jersey
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Burlington, Vermont