- Patients who are at least 18 years or older who have pathological or hiostological
confirmation of colorectal, nonsmall cell lung cancer, breast, or pancreas cancer.
- No more than 1 prior chemo for lung or colon cancer, no more than 2 for breast no
prior chemotherapy for pancreas cancer.
- Original or recent tumor tissue must be available.
- Patients must have been off prior chemoptherapy for 4 weeks and radiation for 3
- Patients must have adequate renal, liver, and bone marrow function, not have serious
infection or life-threatening illness (unrelated to tumor).
- Must be able to swallow capsules and not have gastrointestinal disorders that may
affect absorption of the drug.
- Unstable medical condition
- prior chemotherapy within 4 week of screening
- series infection
- other tumor types
- ECOG performance status of 3 or 4.