ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with a central indwelling catheter with signs and symptoms of infection
- Patients with tunneled catheter which cannot be removed.
- Patients with evidence of endovascular infection including endocarditis.
- Patients with infection of permanent intravascular devices.
- Patients who have received more than 1 day of another antibiotic before enrollment.
- Patients with HIV and low CD4 count.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.