ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Documented, signed and dated informed consent to participate in this trial prior to any study related procedures being performed.
- Men and women age 16 years and over.
- Diagnosis of Crohn's disease for at least 6 months that has been appropriately documented and confirmed by radiological studies, endoscopy (with histological examination preferred), or surgical pathology (Patients with a diagnosis of Crohn's disease for less than 6 months may be included if the diagnosis is confirmed by a biopsy characteristic of Crohn's disease)
Use of the following medications within the specified time period prior to randomization:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; including Cyclooxygenase-2 [COX-2]
inhibitors and >500 mg/day acetylsalicylic acid)
- Codeine-containing compounds
- Corticosteroid enemas
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Arvada, Colorado
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina